Infinite innovation with 5G Technology
5G mobile networks will be the next major phase of mobile telecommunications standards beyond the current 4G LTE deployments. LTE is entering its second half – decade of deployment and still has planned improvement in its roadmap, especially LTE Advantage (LTE-A) and LTE Advantage Pro (LTE-A Pro). In fact, many of the enhancements in LTE Advantage Pro are essential buildings blocks for 5G and will enable many of the critical features and early use case for 5G.
GTEN Infinite v6 Professional NA (North America) provides coverage on the following Band set:
This modem chipset has the approval as follows:
Carrier: Verizon*/AT&T*/T-Mobile*/U.S. Cellular*
Regulatory：Global: GCF* /North America: PTCRB* /America: FCC* /Canada: IC*
v6 Professional NA (North America) uses a Quectel sub6 5G Module. Adopting the 3GPP Release 15 technology, it supports a theoretical downlink peak data rate of 2.5 Gbps and a theoretical uplink peak data rate of 900 Mbps, and is designed in LGA M.2 form factor. RG50Q-NA is designed for the North America market and covers all the mainstream carriers.
Gearing Up to Deploy Sub6/MidWave 5G Technology to Rural America:
Our invitation in the industry is about to take a huge leap forward with 5G and the Infinite v6 5G Modem designed with light speed in mind. Using the latest Sub6 radio card from Quectel, we are ready to start a wide-scale 5G strategy as soon as 2021, with extreme processing power and a motherboard capable of Gigabit local network communication and Wi-Fi 5 technology for the most advanced user. This modem boosts some serious equipment and is ready for the future.
Quectel RM50Q-NA is a 5G module optimized specially for IoT/eMBB applications. Adopting the 3GPP Rel. 15 LTE technology, it supports both 5G NSA and SA modes. Adopting the 3GPP Rel-15 technology, it delivers M2M-optimized peak data rates of 2.5 Gbps down-link and 900 Mbps up-link, Option 3x, 3a and Option 2 network architecture, which makes it backwards compatible with 4G/3G network. It can meet customers’ different application demands for high speed, eMBB, low latency, etc.
v6 Device Design Images
v6 Device Specifications
GTEN Infinite v6 Series Modem Router Features:
- Using the Infinite v1.3 Motherboard
- High speed Gigabit Ethernet network ports with WAN failover if required.
- Dual SIM Card Slots for multi-carrier deployment.
- Advanced Wi-Fi 5 that support a,b,g,n and AC 802.1 standards.
- MIMO LTE 4×4 design with Internal and External LTE antenna ports.
- Easy to use GUI but extensive for the advanced user if needed.
- USB Media port for local network data/printer sharing.
- GUI controls to limit speed and access per local device connected.
- Rugged black housing to provide support of internal components.
- Common household power adapter in case of lighting. 12V2A DC
- Includes high quality Ethernet Cable (CAT6) and external antenna adapters.
- Wired WAN Fail-over support for Satellite and Fiber networks.
- GUI advanced firewall options.
- Dual channel WiFi configuration with Guest options.
- Complete LTE Signal Status and Information.
- LTE Carrier Aggregation Status indicator.
- Multi Channel Band Locking options.
- WAN controls with IPv6 compliance.
- Easy firmware update controls.