Switching Has Never Been Easier!
Order a qualifying 4GAS ONLINE service plan.1
Email 4GAS ONLINE a copy of your final bill from your previous provider.
** After we receive your final bill we will apply a bill credit to your account for up to $25 per month for up to a period of 10 months. The maximum contract buyout reimbursement will be $250 issued in bill credits to your 4GAS Online account.
Still have questions? View our Frequently Asked Questions
What is required of me?
We require that every customer submit the last bill from the previous provider, which clearly shows the Early Termination Fee.
- You must install and actively maintain 4GAS ONLINE service through redemption process.
- For new customers only that have signed up after March 1st, 2019.
- For new customers that choose a rate plan of above $100 a month reoccurring.
- The redemption process is defined as the period of time:
- From - When Customer sends in required documentation.
- To - When Customer Receives final bill credits.
- Please make sure to have your name and address on the previous provider's bill.
- Bank statements are not eligible.
- Your account must be current for the Contract Buyout to be completed.
- Some providers first send a notice stating your debit/credit card will be charged on a specific date, we cannot accept this. On your next bill, will receive your itemized Early Termination Charges. Some providers may take up to 30 days after sending that notice.
Where can I find my previous provider's early termination fee for submission?
You will find the early termination fee (ETF) listed among the charges on your bill. When submitting your form and previous providers’ bill, please ensure that the Early Termination Fee/Cancellation Fee is clearly listed to indicate the amount that was charged by your previous provider. Bills without the ETF/Cancellation Fee clearly shown will not be accepted.
There are no ETF Charges on my final bill. What can I do?
Depending on the provider, ETF Charges may be on the bill before your final statement or on a bill that arrives after your final statement for your services. If you do not see those charges on your bills, please ask your previous provider to send it to you.
When can I expect to receive my bill credits?
When you submit your information to the Contract Buyout Team, your information goes through a verification process, which can take up to 5-7 business days. After approval, your monthly bill credits will apply to your next reoccurring bill charge.
Can the check be mailed to my previous provider?
No. There is no Contract Buyout Check, you will get bill credits to your to your 4GAS ONLINE account.
Can 4GAS ONLINE directly deposit the funds into my account?
No. Bill credits will be applied directly to your monthly charges.
My previous provider charged me more than $250.00 to disconnect my account with them; will 4GAS ONLINE cover that entire amount?
The 4GAS Online Contract Buyout program covers your early termination fees of up to $250. Some providers might charge more than that to disconnect your account. In such a case, 4GAS ONLINE will cover up to $250.00.
Are wireless providers/subscription TV services covered under the Contract Buyout Program?
No. Wireless providers/subscription TV services of any kind are not eligible for Contract Buyout. The Contract Buyout program reimburses customers who previously subscribed to comparable levels of services. Cell phones, mobile hotspots, jetpacks and subscription TV packages such as Hulu, Netflix and Amazon video are ineligible. Only covers Hughesnet and ViaSat Exceed at this time.
Are taxes and additional fees covered under the Contract Buyout Program?
4GAS ONLINE only reimburses the Early Termination Fee. 4GAS ONLINE does not reimburse any additional taxes, service fees, return equipment fees, or other charges.
Do I qualify for the Contract Buyout offer more than once?
No; customers are only eligible to receive one Contract Buyout redemption during the life of the account.
I completed my contract and therefore do not have an Early Termination fee. What can I do?
Unfortunately, we can only reimburse Early Termination fees. We will not reimburse final charges upon cancelling your previous provider’s service.
1. Eligible plans are any plan that the MRC is more than $100 a month, example 120GB Plan for $125, Custom Data Plans starting at $190, No Hassle Plan for $100, 75GB Plan for $100.